Friday, July 17, 2026

R50: To Live It All Again AGAIN

But wait, there's more!

When Geddy & Alex first announced RUSH was going back on tour (on my birthday!), they set it up as a series on mini residencies in seven cities across the country where they'd be performing different sets night to night. Changing the setlist means more deep cuts for the faithful! A reward for attending multiple shows. Sick! 🤘
2112: Overture
Only one problem... 2 nights into the 4 night Fort Worth residency, Ged came down with bronchitis and had to postpone at the last minute. (so last minute, Jenny & I were pregaming at Mercado Juarez Fort Worth when we found out) Initial reaction: disappointed but so grateful I'd gotten to see them once. Next morning: what's two more weeks when I've already waited 11 years! Plus, having the break between shows let me really take in the first one before heading back for the second!
Red Sector A? La Villa Strangiato! (always awesome) New World Man???
By-Tor & The Snow Dog? 😲
La Villa Strangiato
The Spirit Of Radio

Witch Hunt

Subdivisions
YYZ
REVIEW: Despite the setback, they're still going ahead with the 3 hour show (including 20 minute intermission). And the decision to vary the setlist night to night means we get even more! I will take this every chance I get. And remember what I said about the joy Anika Nilles brings with her smiling her way through the set? Leave it to the internet to come up with this fitting nickname.

No comments:

Post a Comment